Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Home is wherever your heart is



Most of the people spend their lives waiting up for the moment when they can finally break free from their parents and start living up on their own. It's amazing but I'm about to celebrate the sixth year since I moved out my parent's. And I've been through a lot. Trust me, I could actually write tons of novels just based on my adventures. And people would actually read them, I guess.

Recently, I thought to myself it's the perfect time for me to redecorate my house. I'm still dreaming of moving to a wide and very illuminated-white apartment, but I also kind of really like it here. The neighborhood is cool and very peaceful and quiet. And I just fall for that. Plus, Sirius and I we both have enough space to be very comfy all the time.

I'm very excited because, my house is going to be also my new office, and I can't just explain how merry happy I am. I never thought I'd happen! So I had to do some research of fresh ideas and stuff that could get me inspired because I do not possess any virtue to decorate spaces.

And... These are so far some of the images that really captivated me. Home inspo...













Loving the AK detail. Couldn't be any more accurate.





No comments: