Saturday, October 6, 2012

Through the week

Hello folks. It's been quite a week for me so I barely had time to come up with good pictures to share. Truth is I've been trying hard to dwell up with lots of troubles going on right now in my crappy life and I'm just waiting for them to vanish or to get solved someway or another. I'm really being as positive as I can, because it makes me feel better even if I'm totally and completely screwed up.

Gotta make it stop. Won't complain anymore and I'll tell you what I learned through this week.


Haters gonna hate



Food is your friend, not your enemy



Exercise makes you happy 


Your friends are never letting you down


Museums are pure love




A bloody machine can tell exactly who you are *CREEPY


Don't get too frustrated about not getting perfect grades. 
TRY HARDER TO GET THEM 


I'll never stop missing my mom. Even if it's childish I feel like I need her presence to keep me from falling. I can't wait to see her! 



Doesn't matter how bad your haircut was, remember hair grows out again. anna sainz


You can always learn how to dance like Ok Go. 


Your best friend's spaghetti is the best! 


It's not a sexy friday until you do something reckless.


And books are better than a relationship


No comments: